TIMELESS VILLA IN TUSCANY
Hilltop towns, castles, vineyards and olive grapes. All the cliché things to see in Italy, you can find them right here in Val d'Orcia in Tuscany. Its a reason why it is one of the world heritage sites since 2004, with its typical rolling hills. Tuscany is one of the best places to see the traditional side of Italy.
The villa style is functional but also very stylish and traditional, to sum it up, very balanced, It is a nice combination of traditional while the facilities are very modern. But the charm of the villa are the small details all over the villa.
- Lounge area
- Dining area
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with adjacent bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed with adjacent bathroom
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed with en-suite bathroom, jacuzzi,
turkish bath and fireplace
- Bedroom 6:
- Swimming pool
- Manicured garden