Traditional villa in Italy
This villa is close to the city centre of Florence, the city of art and culture. The rich history makes this city a must see for your travels to Italy. But not only Florence, the villa is located near famous sightseeing locations.
The wooden ceiling gives a traditional Italy interior and flows really well with the exterior. Its perfect for the winter thanks to the fireplace and also perfect for the summer due to the large swimming pool. The villa is surrounded by a beautiful garden. On top of that, this villa has a tennis court to keep you in shape while you are on your holidays.
- Living room
- Dining room
- Bedroom 1: Queen size bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 2: Queen size bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 3: Queen size bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 4: Queen size bed with ensuite
- Bedroom 5: Queen size bed with ensuite
- Swimming pool
- Covered loggia
- Tennis court