PEACEFUL VILLA NEAR LUCCA
Located at only 10 minutes from the famous city of Lucca, renowned for its well-preserved Renaissance walls encircling its historic city center and its cobblestone streets, the villa offers an ideal location filled with history and beauty. The property face the residence of the Duchess of Lucca, Elisa Bonaparte, during the 19th century.
This traditional farmhouse freshly renovated will delight the Italian architecture lovers and history enthusiasts. The decoration of the inside, the typical Mediterranean garden and the beauty of the surroundings will transport you in the heart of Italy as well as the relaxing and luxurious atmosphere which will make you fully appreciate your stay in the villa.
- Bedroom 1: Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 2: Queen bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 3: Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Bedroom 4: Queen/twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Living area
- Inviting sitting room
- Dining area with table that sits 10 people
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Lounge room with card table and billiard table
- Covered patio for eating al fresco
- Lounge area
- Swimming pool
- Garden with olive trees